Hello Again.
Yes. It's been more than 2 years since my last update. And a LOT of things have changed since then. First of all.... Surprise!!! I'm a Mommy now! Yeah. His name is Dean! He's now 1 year 5 months old. And alhamdhulillah, he's the most precious gift I ever got. And he's such a happy and joyful kid. I'm so lucky to have him! Motherhood has changed my life in ways that I cannot even begin to imagine. It's been such a joy. And we're more than Happy to be with our baby precious.
After the delivery of our bundle of joy, we moved to my hometown (Fuvahmulah) for the time being. Not gonna settle here for long though. 😉
Second big thing? Hahaha. I got a job. Yeah. After a long break.. and by a long break, I meant 2 yrs. I'm currently working at Fuvahmulak Magistrate Court. This has been an incredible experience. I love to work here. After all its judiciary we're talking about. I work with the most amazing colleagues. They're very supportive and kind. It's not always about the salary, you know? It's about the experience and getting to meet new people everyday! 😊
Phew! And I started studying again. That MBA dream is still alive. Not giving up until I get my hands on that. In sha Allah! Doing a full time job and a baby AND studying is damn exhausting. I'm doing bachelor's degree in Business Management from Mandhu College virtual campus. Yayy. I get to stay at home. No more long walks to college. Isn't that great?
Wow. That's a lot to digest in one post. I knowwww. So much has happened over the past 2 years. And a LOT of new experiences too.
I am so grateful for everything that has happened in my life. Good or bad. I can't thank enough for the people who've helped me.
Alhamdhulillah. Alhamdhulillah.
Allah surely is the greatest.
My supportive husband and mother. You're the most brightest stars in my galaxy. I love you both a lot.
Ok ok. Time to make it short.
Thanks for reading my not-so-interesting blog.
Just like Ellen says 'be kind to one another'. Ok? Tgc.
Ciao!
Xoxo
Almas
No comments:
Post a Comment